Fisherbrand™ SYBR™ Green qPCR Master Mix
Fisherbrand™ SYBR™ Green qPCR Master Mix is a 2X, ready-to-use master mix designed for dye-based, quantitative amplification of DNA (cDNA and gDNA) targets by real-time PCR.
Features of Fisherbrand SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix include:
- Broad instrument and workflow compatibility enabling Fisherbrand SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix to be used with a wide variety of real-time PCR instruments and reverse transcriptase (RT) enzymes
- Highly sensitive and specific low-level detection of your target of interest
- Wide linear dynamic range—precise measurement across six logs of dynamic range, enabling accurate detection with both low- and high -concentration samples1
Broad instrument compatibility
Fisherbrand SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix can be used in either standard or fast cycling mode and is compatible with a wide variety of real-time PCR instruments.
Broad workflow compatibility
Fisherbrand SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix is compatible with a variety of RT enzymes and provides flexibility for varying primer melting temperatures (Tm), between 55°C and 65°C.
Highly sensitive and specific
Fisherbrand SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix enables low-level detection and contains an antibody-mediated hot-start mechanism to mitigate non-specific early polymerase activity. See figure for a performance comparison vs. other leading master mixes.
Wide dynamic range
Fisherbrand SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix can yield up to 6-log dynamic range for cDNA (see figure) and shows equivalent or better dynamic range in the detection of various targets compared to other master mixes.
Other features include:
- Stability of pre-assembled reactions for up to 72 hours in dark room at room temperature2
- Reduce carryover contamination—uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG) and dUTP included in mix to help ensure leftover DNA residue is not re-amplified in subsequent experiments
1. See user guide for specific sample concentration recommendations.
2. Pre-PCR stability is influenced not only by the master mix, but also by the target being analyzed. For maximum confidence, researchers should confirm stability profiles of their specific targets.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|SYBR Green dye, DNA polymerase, with an antibody-mediated hot start, Heat-labile uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG), ROX dye (passive reference dye), dNTP blend containing dUTP/dTTP, Optimized buffer components; Store at -20°C ± 10°C in the dark
|qPCR, 2-step RT-qPCR, RT-qPCR
|SYBR Green, FAM
|Fast or Standard
|Gene Expression, DNA Quantitation, Microbial Detection, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
|500 x 20 μL Reactions
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok