Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 2 mL Polypropylene Snap Top Microvials for <2 mL Samples, Level 1 Everyday Analysis
Use SureSTART™ 2 mL Polypropylene Snap Top Microvials, Performance Level 1, for everyday analysis of <2 mL samples with polar solvents or water/polar solvent mixtures.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 6ERV1108PPFB
Use Performance Level 1 Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 2 mL Polypropylene Snap Top Microvials for everyday chromatography analysis of <2 mL samples. They provide an affordable choice and can be used with all HPLC/UHPLC instrument types. These clear plastic 2 mL snap top vials are Specification Certified to ensure autosampler compatible physical dimensions. Seal these snap top vials with 11 mm snap caps and septa.
Performance Level 1 Vials – for Everyday Analyses
- Have a single wave on the vial
- Are suitable for QA/QC applications using core detectors
- Polypropylene vials are recommended when analysing polar compounds /analytes
- Suitable for HPLC/UHPLC applications
- For use to verify compound presence and quantify using detection techniques such as UV, DAD/PDA, RI, ELSD, and Fluorescence
- Not recommended for use with non-polar solvents
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART vials are dimensionally verified
- Inspected by automated optical and gauge inspection to ensure critical dimensions and tolerances
- Uniform and defect-free
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
The SureSTART Performance Levels
SureSTART vials, caps, inserts, septa, and kits are available in three performance levels. Now you can choose the products that best suit your analytical, performance, or budget needs.
• Level 1: Everyday analysis
SureSTART Level 1 products are cost optimized, suitable for all instrument types, and quality tested to deliver the performance, sample security, and reproducibility you need for everyday analyses. They are an ideal solution for verifying compound presence and quantification using detection techniques such as UV, RI, and FID.
• Level 2: High-throughput analysis
When robustness and reproducibility are key
SureSTART Level 2 vials have very low metal contents and leachables to ensure that they conform to the high standards you need to meet your regulatory requirements. The septa are conditioned to provide a very low level of chromatographic extractables. These products support routine analyses and deliver high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow.
• Level 3: High performance
When sensitivity is a must
SureSTART Level 3 products are packed in a clean environment according to our own hygiene concept and regulations to protect against contaminating factors. The vials contain the lowest levels of extractable metals and leachables to ensure consistent, reproducible sensitivity and selectivity for the most challenging analytes. The septa are conditioned to provide the lowest level of chromatographic extractables. Choose these products for ultimate method performance and high levels of and sample security and integrity.
All SureSTART vials, closures, and septa are certified to meet physical parameter specifications as part of our manufacturing process.
|SureSTART Level 1
|11 mm Snap Caps and Septa
|Insert Vial, Flat Bottom
|2 mL Snap Plastic Microvial, Level 1
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok